The Stone Age booklet is designed for Key Stage 2 pupils. It charts the changes in Britain from the Stone Age to the Iron Age, as specified in the National Curriculum. The 38-page booklet focuses on the disciplinary concepts of change and continuity and evidence, and comprises the following sections:
- How did people in Britain live during the Palaeolithic period?
- How did people in Britain live during the Mesolithic period?
- How did people in Britain live during the Neolithic period?
- How did Britain change in the Bronze Age?
- How did Britain change in the Iron Age?
The booklet includes comprehension questions and activities for each lesson sequence with follow up retrieval practice activities . Also included are a knowledge organiser and a suggested end-of-topic assessment.
Your download bundle will include an A3 PDF file of the booklet for double-sided A3 printing and an A4 PDF file, ideally for the teacher to use on an interactive whiteboard. There is also a PDF file with suggested answers to all the questions in the booklet.